These are historic results for Health Futures UTC prior to joining Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust and becoming Shireland Biomedical UTC.
Key Stage 4 results for 2019
- Percentage of students achieving grades 5+ in English and mathematics: 26%
- Attainment 8: 38.9
- Progress 8: -0.28 (The school does not cover the full five-year Progress 8 period).
- Percentage of students entering EBacc: 2%
(University technical colleges, studio schools and some further education colleges with key stage 4 provision provide a specialist technical and professional education. It is not appropriate to expect the same rates of EBacc entry from these types of schools and colleges).
- EBacc average points score: 2.9
- Pupils staying in education or employment for at least 2 terms after Key Stage 4: 91%
Key Stage 5 results for 2019
- A Level progress score: -0.36
- A Level average result: D+
- Applied general qualifications progress score: -0.08
- Applied general qualifications (broad vocational qualifications) average result: Distinction-
- Tech levels progress score: -0.36
- Tech levels (occupational qualifications) average result: Merit+
- Students age 16-18 progressing to education or employment: 89%