These are historic results for Health Futures UTC prior to joining Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust and becoming Shireland Biomedical UTC.
Key Stage 4 results for 2022
- Percentage of students achieving grades 5+ in English and mathematics: 21%
- Attainment 8: 36.8
- Progress 8: -0.69 (The school does not cover the full five-year Progress 8 period).
- Percentage of students entering EBacc: 0%
(University technical colleges, studio schools and some further education colleges with key stage 4 provision provide a specialist technical and professional education. It is not appropriate to expect the same rates of EBacc entry from these types of schools and colleges).
- EBacc average points score: 2.53
- Pupils in education or entering employment after finishing Key Stage 4: 95%
Key Stage 5 results for 2022
- A Level average result: C
- Applied general qualifications (broad vocational qualifications) average result: Merit
- Students age 16-18 progressing to education or employment: 89%